Friday, January 3, 2014

Hot Wheels Rapid Transit Collection 2013

The 7s
After the long hiatus (only the one week and half of holidays) I found out that Hot wheels was doing trains! Yes hot wheels trains, albeit I realized that they were in the market long time before it wasn't till now that they cached my attention.

 I started cautious with 2 models (one of em reviewed here) and then from there I expanded into having almost the complete line. While I regret not having the chance of buying them before (damn you Power Rangers HW line) I am very pleased with the ones I have right now to the point of calling myself a fan of it. 


Noses
The designs vary from your usual hot wheel extravaganza to something more down to earth (so to speak) and the colors, well, those also vary according to the model/version/luck you have in getting them. The line started in 2011 and while some pages say they might be discontinued I see no signs of this to be true, nevertheless with hot wheels you never know, they just pull the plug without saying a thing (that's why I have raced to get them all nowadays). 





So without further notice, Ill introduce you to my seven steamed rapid transit hot wheels collection!


Steam Blaster

Steam Blaster
An old fashion machine that transports us to the wild wild west!










Rocky Mountain Rail

Rocky Mountain Rail
Through the mountain passage this marvelous machine takes us where no car can go!









Turbo Trolley

Turbo Trolley
The wild up and downs of the big city are nothing for this trolley!










Fast Freight

Fast Freight
Transporting the goods through with a thundering speed!











Steamin' Demon

Steamin' Demon
The face of the Rapid Transit line, with its huge pipes and cool body without doubt this demon beats everyone on the track!









Bullet Speeder

Bullet Speeder
From the countryside of Japan to the world this bullet train makes its stop at full speed here!










Snake Speeder








Snake Speeder
Dont let its looks fools you! Its speed as as mighty as its glare!

No comments:

Post a Comment